Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yess!!!! the week of working 5.45am shifts is almost over, today I slept in wayyyy overtime so I’m looking and feeling like a bit of a mess really but hey its not like anyone can expect much more at this time of the morning.

Well I have a mammoth amount of lovely images to share but of course this computer wont let me up load them (secret work comp, really I do nothing at work so I should stop complaining!) so I will have to wait and share them with you this weekend. But it will be worth the wait I promise xx

have a lovely weekend, if your living in the sun (i hate you!!!! no really I’m just jealous NZ is FREEEEEEZING!!!! atm)

xxxx albie

1 comment:

  1. i know! wasn't yesterday SO SO freezing! hope you liked the movie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin