Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raphaël Vicenzi artwork


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These amazing images are created by Raphaël Vicenzi, I love how they are so free and looks like he just drops ink onto a page, there must but an amazing skill to this! Well if I dropped ink onto paper it certainly would not look like this!

I’m really tempted to purchase a print to hand on my already over crowded wall! But maybe we will wait as online purchases have been getting a little out of hand lately....

Happy Monday..... yay back to a computer that will let me upload images i have so many pretty ones to share.....

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I Love the Cake one!!! To cute for words! Where can i get prints of these??
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my favourite is the love boredom one. great find!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin