Thursday, August 27, 2009

David Hamilton's Beautiful Photography

david hamilton photography
david hamilton photography
david hamilton photography
I recently discovered David Hamilton’s work; there is hardly any info about him or photographs of his work on the net, which I feel makes his photography all the more mysterious.

He moved from London to France (o so glam!) and then worked for Elle mag, there is some major controversy about his photos and the young half naked models in them, but I think they are beautiful images and the colour pallet and hippie aesthetic is stunning.

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty! I love the first one, I want flowers in my hair! I decided one day soon, we should have a homework day at my house! Because we have SO much of it! I just emailed you!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin