Monday, July 20, 2009

Breaking up tastes like chocolate

Photobucket
"Give me a flower bustier"

Photobucket
"My pure heart bustier"

Photobucket
"My cheeting heart bustier"

Photobucket
"vinal heart bustier"

Photobucket
" take me to a field of flowers bustier"

My new collection "breaking up tastes like chocolate" is finally out! This collection is inspired by breaking up, each garment tells a story and portrays the feeling and aesthetic of a broken heart, the feeling of needing a hug and wanting to escape to a perfect dream world. There are 15 new garments and more coming soon!!!

So to escape to a winter dream world where there are no broken hearts, check out garments available for purchase on my etsy page.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable Laura! I want one!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin